Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Help Save the Chairs!

The first AXiS Service Day video is finally up.

Here are some things to think about when watching this video...

1. How can I make a difference in my community?
2. Who can I recruit to help me make a difference?
3. Can I give up one hour of playing guitar hero or skip a summer nap to help others?
4. If I decide to serve, will I remember to wear my bear repellant?
5. If I decide to serve, will I make sure that all chairs are tied down properly and securely?
6. If I decide to devote my life to serving others, that might make it so the AXiS team won't find anyone to serve (this is a good thing). This would save a lot of chairs in the future!

If any of these points do not make sense, check out the below video and we are sure the fog will lift!

To watch a larger version of this video, click on the video and you will be brought to a site with a larger version or click here.



by: Jeremiah

No comments:

Post a Comment